Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: KTLA channel 5 news at 10 tonight

  1. #1
    moderator CHERIECURRIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Hey loves!
    KTLA channel 5 news at 10pm will feature Free Aid Live on their Entertainment report tonight.
    Tomorrow I talk to Charlie Tuna and Urma on their morning show, 9am on.
    love you guys!! Just TWO days to go!
    AAAHHHHH!!!!!
    Kisses,
    Cherie

  2. #2
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I can't imagine how you do it Cherie! Thanks for the news.
    I wish I could get KTLA here.
    I'll try to catch Charlie Tuna on line. Hopefully I'll have better luck than I did when I missed you and Annabella, on the radio, yesterday!

    I can't wait to hear all about Free Aid Live as it happens. I hope it is a complete success and everybody has a GRRREAT time, the whole time!
    All my best to you as always!
    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_Al_Bundy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 7th, 2005
    Posts
    129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This is another one I would like to see, but I don't get KTLA up in my area.

    All the best to you Cherie, it will be a big success I'm sure, it can't miss.

    Al

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic